Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Favorite!

Happy Friday, friends! I just wanted to share this STUNNING item I found this week during my normal decor perusing. Ballard Designs has this mirror for sale that I am in love with! (Love their name... we were meant to be friends!)

Suzanne Kasler Sunburst Mirror #4
source: ballarddesigns.com


If you are looking for something that will be a bit nicer to your wallet, check out this similar and equally gorgeous option from... TARGET! I love it!

source: target.com


Looking for inspiration on how to use this in decor? Check out this picture of an Atlanta home featured in House Beautiful. Fabulous! 



I hope this inspires you to create something beautiful! I'll be stopping by more often to share my finds and items that inspire me. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment